Monday, June 20, 2005

I Was Book Tagged

I have answers to the questions, but have no bloggers to send it to - still it is a fun activity...

When I owned the most books: when I lived in North Andover, Mass...was going to school, was actually reading some classics, and would often buy books for the fun of it - my collection has dwindled since I got married but the important ones are still there...

The last book I bought for myself to read is Reading Lolita in Tehran - recommended by quite a few people but I have no idea when I will make the time to read it -

Five favorite books/most important/ meaningful... Bible, Anthology of American Poetry (Roberty Frost and Emily Dickinson, for example!), Letting God, One Day at a Time, and The Keeper of the Bees - I am told I will become very fond of the curious incidnet of the boy in the night (not sure of the edxact title, but I will be beginning to read it this week)...thanks for the time to think about this - hard question...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home