Monday, June 20, 2005

Two Days of Summer

We have had 2 - count them 2 days of summer since March - one was in May and one happenned today - I feel very sorry for the SAD people - this is suppoed to be their time to soak up natural UV - Of course it is not a weekend so I watched it be beuatiful from work - but was working with pre-school kids today so it was super fun - Would rather be with my college friend lounging on the porch of my In-law's cottage - BUT I have 2 count them 2 personal days to take before July 1st - Wed and Thurs this week are nominated...now if only the weather cooperates -
Enjoy your summer days no matter what the weather!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Hope you enjoy your days off!!! You deserve them SO much!! Wish I was up there with you! Heading to mom's tomorrow with the girls for the big Anderson reunion this weekend...will remember you and smile! Talk to you next week!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home