Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Getting Better - HOORAY!!!

I am happy to report that I can actually swallow without pain! I have still a swollen throat and am too afraid to try anything but baby food, mashed potatoes and overcooked macaroni - but I am definitely on the mend...My husband reports that I am actually QUIET at night although still sleeping in a partially sitting up position - so that is a huge improvemnt and the surgery was at least partially successful - I am not sure about the feeling rested part yet - because I am still recovering I think, but am hopeful....in any event, I have a voice and can still sing (tried at church with the hymns this past Sunday) again great news!
Thanks for your support and prayers....they made a real difference!

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger mallory29ricky said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

Oh, yeah!!!! How about those WONDERFULLY--lethal as they may be to the arteries!!--scrambled eggs you used to make with a half a pound of butter??!! :O) They always went down REAL easy! So glad to hear you are on the mend...and LOOK AT YOU!! Another comment!! Don't know who it is, but I agree...damn good blog!! (Or as dad would say, "ya done good!"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home