Friday, November 25, 2005

This was a game thing - I got tagged and the task was to find the 5th sentence of the 23rd blog since you began blogging and publishing it - since I don't have 23 blogs to look through, I had to choose the last one I wrote and take the 5th sentence of that blog - turns out that I have REALLY long sentences they are usually run on and meander through the world of thoughts - so this was the 5th sentence and also the 5th paragraph - it was a Thanksgiving blog I wrote yesterday....

Thankful for the knowing in my heart that I am loved and cared for by my heavenly Father in more wonderous and mysterious ways than I can ever imagine - and thankful for the welling up of tears when I think of all these blessings and manymore that make my cup runneth over -

Have a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home